Sunday, September 21, 2008

Love is spoken here

After weekends like the one we've just had, it's so soothing and wonderful to remember the people who help you get through it all.  The moms, dads, sisters, grandmothers, aunts and uncles who are amazing and loving.  I love you all so much.  

In our family, when we take long car trips, which ends up happening surprisingly often, we like to sing.  The most favorite of these sing-a-long songs goes like this:

I see my mother kneeling, with her family each day.
I hear the words she whispers, as she bows her head to pray.
Her plea to the Father, quiets all my fears.
And I am thankful love is spoken here.

Mine is a home, where every hour, 
Is blessed by the strength of priesthood power.
With Father and Mother leading the way, 
Teaching me how to trust and obey.
And the things they teach are crystal clear
For love is spoken here.

I love you all so so much.  Hugs, kisses and love love love.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I love you! We are so very blessed.

Mari said...

I love YOU!

j43026 said...

Such a sweet post! You are wonderful, and I'm glad our home is like the one in the song. Thanks for being there with me over the weekend. I love you.