Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9-5 (but really 8-5)

Here we are, on my third day of work. So far, so good. It is always hard to start a new job, especially since it is human nature to compare the new to our previous, very delightful job. And to make matters worse, we compare the uncomfortable first few days of the new with the glorious shining moments with the old. You know, that time when you're in your groove and skipping along with your own space and your own responsibilities and you know what's going on without having to ask 834958793245 questions about everything. Sigh. This time always passes, I know that. I'm really enjoying meeting all the new people and learning about the new company. I'm so lucky to have a job--my goodness. There is much to be grateful for these days.

No comments: