Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chocolate, banana, blueberry, oh my!

In need of a pick-me-up today, we did what any lovely and intelligent girls would do: we went to the spa and then out for delicious treats!

And what yumminess we found!  A most magical fantasy-land of sugar and chocolate and divine colors, a grown-up girl's paradise.  Sucre.  The two most delicious syllables I've come across in the last little while.  

First we had nibbles of macaroons, my favorite cookie.  We tasted the lemon and strawberry, both delicious.
Then we literally dove into the gelato bar.  So many flavors, what to choose?  I tasted several, and settled on banana with chocolate melted on it.  Jessica had mango and blueberry/peach.  Everything was so yummy!  They make different flavors all the time and so we will be revisiting soon.  We need to find out what else they have!

No comments: