Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Reading rainbow

I'm taking the liberty of adding a new resolution at the mid-year point.  I've decided that for my own personal & literary benefit, I would like to read one classic piece of literature each year.  What?  I'm in grad school, I can't read one a month.  I can't even remember the last time I read a non-school book.  Well, that's not totally true, I reread one of my favorite beach bunny books yesterday while laying out.  Rereading doesn't count. 

I think I'm going to start with The Great Gastby but if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment or send me an email! 

Merci, xoxo

3 comments:

Kimia Kline said...

the great gatsby is one of my all time favorites :) in case you havent read jane eyre i'd also recommend that!

Anonymous said...

Great Expectations - cried like a baby

I love I Capture The Castle too.

Emily said...

Thanks! I adore Great Expectations & Capture the Castle - so good. And I'll add Jane Eyre to my list - thanks!