Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Say it isn't so!


Rumors have been swirling for months that Anna Wintour is on her way out of the top job at Vogue. This news tidbit, while not confirming anything, is the most concrete bit of information regarding her situation. Making lists of possible replacements has become something of a sport, with a few names bandied about with such regularity that it makes one wonder if there is validity to the claims. Where there's smoke....but I hope this isn't true. I'll stand up and say it: I'm just the teeniest bit (totally) obsessed with her. She's a lady and fabulous and fought for what she has, all the while being impeccably dressed and coiffed. They don't call her La Bob for nothing. (She was also a huge inspiration to me in the decision to create a new do. Oh, you didn't know? Yes, I chopped off all my hair and it's straight now. And it's fabulous.)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Classy lady, you are, Emily! I can't wait to see your hair at Thanksgiving. It has been short for what, three weeks now? Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!