Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's November 5

Which means that it's absolutely time to start talking Christmas. Sunday afternoon I switched over all my ringtones to Christmas carols. Please call!! You know how much I love my Christmas music (and your phone calls!).

The radios have started to play Christmas jingles every now and then, and commercials are running on the TV. Sam's Club kind of feels like Santa exploded all over and Target is full of red and white goodness.

I've started my Christmas shopping (don't you wish you could know what darling things I've purchased for you?) and am on the hunt for the perfect Christmas cards. And while there is much to miss in a New York Christmas, people down here take their holidays very seriously and the little bits of decorations and goodies I've come across so far have me very excited for what's to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On this very day, I ordered a fab gift for you and J! Happy holidays! Enjoy your music and ringtones; I promise to call often!