Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4


Make sure you vote today! As I walked to work this morning, past a few polling centers, I was amazed to see how many people were lined up (lines out the doors!), patiently waiting for thier turn to vote. I think it's very impressive how involved the public has been with this election. (Or maybe everyone's always been involved, but I never was before, and so I'm just noticing it now. So I'm proud of myself for educating myself and learning about the candidates and participating in democracy.) I'm sure that whoever gets elected today will do a good job leading America for the next 4 years. And I'm excited, because no matter what happens today, history will be made and barriers will be shattered. That is a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless America, land of the free!

KipKGolfmeister said...

Both of the entries are great. I love the vote button. You DID do a great job of researching the candidates and the issues. Well done.