Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm thankful for the free time

I am so, so excited for this holiday break. We are driving (and driving and driving) to the sweetest little Mississippi town of Oxford to visit with our parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and newly-minted returned missionary grandparents. We are so excited to see them! I am also excited to study my face off, eat some delicious Thanksgiving treats, talk and laugh with my family, practice practice practice, shop the most amazing town square, find the perfect Christmas cards, sleep a ton, and hopefully see a good movie or two. (Do I have enough days off to accomplish all that?) On my current must-see list: Australia, Changeling, Four Christmases (could be awfully stupid but I think Reese will make fun), The Secret Life of Bees, Twilight and Quantum of Solace. I can't believe I haven't seen James Bond yet! I haven't seen much of anything except the inside of my books lately, and I'm excited to exhale, just a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Over the rivers and through the woods, we all will a travelin go...until we gather together. See you SOON!