Thursday, July 16, 2009

Even more treats

Yesterday my "welcome package" arrived at the house and inside was a treasure trove of Tulane goodies! My very own Tulane shirt, the beginning of what I'm sure will become a large collection. {The collection of mine is already quite large, but those shirts were all inherited from Jessica, who after 5 years has quite the epic Tulane shirt collection.} Baseball t's are one of my favorites and you better believe this little cutie got packed for the trip to Tahoe!!
Inside the bag was this booklet, full of fun facts about Tulane. Very cute and interesting!

Monday afternoon, these treats mysteriously appeared at the house. Tulip is trying to take credit for them but I think she had some assistance from a Miss J.A.R. Sucre makes my heart go pitter-patter and this surpise was a great one! Thank you again!!!!!

Yummy yummy macaroons. The chocolate ones are the very best, I think!

Oh and this little sweetie treatie? Raspberry chocolate mousse topped with a pink macaroon? Heaven. I ate it last night when I got home from Harry Potter and it was absolutely scrumptious.
Thank you to everyone who has cheered for me and celebrated with me! I have had so much sharing this with you and thank you for helping me along the way!!!! I am so excited to start this new program and see where it leads!!!

1 comment:

Pompeii Purple said...

Tulip is seriously offended that you are doubting her baking skillz. She's got 'em, she just hides them from us usually. When she jumps up to see what's happening on the counter when we are cooking/baking? That's her overseeing and making sure we are following the recipe and her directions. And didn't you know that during the day, she practices her recipes while she's in her crate. It's kinda like "cooking" with Giada or Ina, but in the crate. Oh yes, our little one is a gourmet!