Friday, May 2, 2008

We have a home!

After searching high and low, up and down, 'round the corner and back again, Justin and I have found our new home! We signed the papers this week and are so excited! It is simply beautiful.

Please, step through the front door and hang up your coat in the closet....
During chilly months and holidays, you can warm yourself by the wood-burning fireplace and snuggle in to watch a good movie with us...

Hungry? Let's whip up some precious little delights in the kitchen and then put the dishes in the dishwasher...ah modern appliances!!
Then we can walk through the hallway into our bedroom...(passing two more closets)...

And marvel that the bedroom is larger than the living room.


Home Sweet Home.


As Charlotte says to Lizzy in Pride & Prejudice, "It is such a pleasure to run my own home."

I can't wait! I move in mid-May and Justin will join me after the wedding!

I think we'll be exceedingly happy.


We can't wait for you to come visit us!

No comments: