Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankfuls


I am thankful for so many things. I am an incredibly blessed person and give thanks for the following:
01. my winter coat. there is something special about shrugging on my down parka that makes me so happy
02. cashmere sweaters. sexy + cozy. 'nuff said.
03. some seriously rockin' roommates. you girls are the best and i love ya
04. burrowing under layers of blankets with a good book to tear through
05. sunsets--the view of the Hudson River from my window while the sun burnishes the sky a blazing pink is the most beautiful sight i've ever seen
06. my great job, amazing coworkers and the security that comes from having a paycheck
07. a body that can sing and dance and feel and move
08. Trader Joe's and Fresh Direct and David Kirsch's protein shakes
09. health insurance
10. the Gospel. We are so lucky to live in a time and a place where we can love the Lord and follow His commandments
and last but most certainly not least...
11. my sweetheart. I love you so much.
12. my amazing family. You are my joy and my happiness. I love each of you more than I have words to express. You are my support and my rock, my hopes and my dreams, the loves of my life. I can't wait to see you again. TONIGHT!!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: