Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's baa-aack!


Finally Project Runway has returned! While not only being the best reality show EVER and thoroughly entertaining and inspiring, PR will always have a soft spot in my heart, because watching it last season was how I became friends with and bonded with the people who are now my besties. Heidi, Michael, Nina and Tim are like my guardian angels. Thanks, guys! (In a strange twist of fate, one of my oldest and best friends, Liz, worked with Tim on his new show, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style--it's awesome, check it out. She assured me he was a total sweetiepie. Whew!) My early favorites are Rami of the chic gray dress and Christian of the quirky tailored suit. And Heidi. Always, always, always Heidi. "That dress looks like it's poo-ing fabric"?? I love her. They all are quite accomplished and awesomely catty. This season looks to be full of drama and surprises and some incredible sartorial breakthroughs. Make it work!

No comments: