Friday, November 9, 2007


After weeks of reading friends' blogs and LOVING hearing all about thier escapades, I decided to join in the fun. I'm hoping that loved ones around the world will enjoy reading about my little corner of paradise. Love you all!


Now, on to the post...can I just tell you how much I love Christmas time, especially in New York? It's like the air has just been given a shot of cheer, and suddenly there are twinkly lights and ribbons and bows and happiness everywhere. While some think pre-Thanksgiving is too early, I am a firm believer that November 1 is a perfectly acceptable kick-off for the season. Carols have been loaded on my iPod and I'm beginning to plot and scheme about gifts for my darling ones. Silver bells indeed--it is Christmas time in the city. xoxo.


No comments: