Monday, October 13, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

One of my besties from New York, who I miss terribly, Miss Jessica Ruiz, texted me this afternoon to tell me that she heard Christmas music on the radio today! So exciting! I am a huge fan of Christmas and all that comes with it. (Including Christmas china. It's a must-have!) I am excited to see what sort of Southern Christmas magic I can find this year. I've always gone to see the tree lighting at Rockefellar and the lights up Park Avenue. I can't wait to make new traditions down here.

One thing that will never change, however, is going home for Christmas. Home is where the heart is, they say, and home for me is wherever my family is. They are my heart, my true loves, and I can't wait to come home! I bought my plane ticket today so it's official:

I'll be home for Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to pick you up as we go, "dashing through the snow!"