Saturday, January 29, 2011

Top o' the mornin' to ya

I am not a morning person. Try as I may, it's just not my style. Which is why I find such joy in the unexpected side effect of my nutritional cleanse - BING! Without fail, each day my eyes pop open & I'm magically awake. It's so bizarre & awesome. Never mind that I can smell the bacon & French toast that my darling neighbor is cooking & that my stomach is growling uncontrollably. I'm awake & empowered. Which is a good thing since...

The contractors have been contracting & painting & renovating for some time now. Their work schedule is erratic, to put it diplomatically. Their favorite work hours seem to be Saturday at 7 in the a.m. Who does that? Again, glad I woke up rested of my own volition. They are power washing power spray painting directly outside my window right now. Not much for personal space, these fellas.

I've started the loveliest pen pal project with a new friend. Am super excited to see what might come next.

Last night I fought my personal technological demons into the wee hours of last night & was beyond thrilled when the technical service people called me back after receiving my tearful panicked messages. Thank goodness for that!! They were a huge help & I am so relieved to move onto the next step of my project.

Happy Saturday morning!!

No comments: