Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday!


My warmest wishes & all my fuzzy socks go out to my friends in Boston, Connecticut, New York & DC - please stay safe and warm!!

Here is New Orleans it's positively balmy outside.  In fact, on my walk to the school I had to divert from my normal path because of the plethora of gardeners that were out & about planting & readying the gardens of the stately uptown mansions.  Early spring is a fun time here & I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time this weekend outside.

While on my detour, I found what might just have become my favorite house in all of New Orleans.  Jessica & I play this game often, but she has held steady with her pick for nearly 2 years.  I've found this one & that one, but never fully committing to the house I want to live in when I grow up.  Obviously that's what will happen once I finally pick THE house, right???  Today's is a definite contender.  I'll snap a photo on my way back later.  It has a few flaws {it's on the wrong side of the street} but despite that, I was very taken with its columns & smooth stucco & drapes & gardens.  Le sigh. 

It's going to be a wonderful day.  Chip chip cheerio!

No comments: