Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hmmm

It's 11:00AM and I've already snarfed down my lunch. (Chicken teriaki meatballs over couscous, if you're curious.) I feel my outfit is questionable. I think I look like a cowboy. And my knuckles are bruised from boxing. Which actually is kind of awesome but hurts.

On the plus side, Justin got home from work last night at 8:30 (!!!) and we had amazing talks about life, love and the pursuit of our happiness. And before he left for the night, he even tucked me into bed. Talk about magical.

This morning before I left for work I put chicken in the crockpot and hopefully when I get home it will have turned itself into barbeque deliciousness. I surely hope the apartment is still there when I get home, and not burned to the ground. That would be bad. My friend Jessica is coming over for dinner and I hope the chicken is as delicious as it was the last time I made it.

No comments: