Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great days ahead

I am very excited.

The coming few days are going to be special. Tomorrow evening, we are joining E and A for the Opening Night Gala of the Tennessee Williams Festival. The show will feature Zoe Caldwell, Marian Seldes, Frances Sternhagen, and James Grissom. This will be my first trip to Le Petit Theatre and I simply cannot wait!

And then, Saturday night, Jessica and I are going to see the Houston Ballet perform Marie, thier new full-length classical ballet. It will be performed at the newly restored Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts, which just reopened in January following the damage it incurred during Hurricane Katrina. Jess and I are going to dinner beforehand at Murial's (the site of Dad's last birthday party!).


Two great nights! I am busy getting things done on my to do list so I can relax later and enjoy Thursday and Saturday completely!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Both events sound lovely. How nice to spend the evening with E and A! Muriel's! And the ballet?! You will be a beaming gal, for sure! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!