Thursday, September 24, 2009

Win the title for sheer loveability, while unicorns covered in bacon jam frolick around Joel Robuchon's backyard


No, I didn't write that title, but it made me laugh out loud, which was extremely welcome on this {very tired} Thursday.

Things are wild and hairy-scary these day. A lot is happening really, really fast, and it's definitely hard to keep my head above water. Sometimes it's just the tippy tip of my nose that's above water...

I had a final on Tuesday, which I am 98.5% confident I rocked. I know it's not about the grade, but I just can't help my inner Hermione from rearing up inside me with a ferocious desire to be the best.

I'm going to yoga tonight. I am in need of some serious om-ing.

And in case it's another two weeks before I post again:

Jessica: 10 days!!!

No comments: