Friday, September 11, 2009

I will always heart NY

What I experienced and witnessed on this day 8 years ago made an indelible mark on my heart. I am sad I am not in the city today to leave flowers for firefighters and join together with other New Yorkers to celebrate and remember the ones that were lost. But no matter where I am, this day is a part of me, and I am a part of it. I love my New York. It is the place that makes my heart beat faster, the place that inspires my artistic swoons, the place that I will always, always feel is home. I miss it. I love it. I will always remember this day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We thought of you. We thought of New York City. We thought of the firemen, the police men, the New Yorkers and their families. What a great place is NY. We heart you in NY.