Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where I've Been

Christmas holiday - perfection. Every moment was lovely.

Returned to New Orleans.

Got the flu, regular variety. Very unpleasant.

Recovered from the flu. Started school.

Went to Sarasota, FL with friends. It was beyond wonderful, and five days at the Ritz was the perfect antidote to a week with the flu.

Returned to New Orleans. The Saints won the first playoff game.

Got bronchitus. Very unpleasant.

Went to the NFC championship game anyways, and cheered as hard as I could!

Now recovering from bronchitus.

The Saints are headed to the SuperBowl and I'm back to school. All is well!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My bad for getting behind on my blog reading, but I live in Fort Myers! Maybe I could have waved to the slight north not too long ago! Hope you had fun while you were here! :)