Monday, January 25, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words; so 17 pictures instead of 17,000 words (although I do add in my 2 cents)


Irvin Mayfield's rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner" was spine-tinglingly good. Each time I am in the SuperDome I'm reminded of all the sadness and pain experienced during Katrina, and hearing our glorious national anthem inside that building is always a poignant moment.

Our boys preparing for battle.

Touchdown!


The Viking said to the Saint, "Excuse me, but your butt is in my face."
The Saint replied, "Deal with it."



Reggie, Reggie, Reggie!


"I'm gonna make this touchdown no matter what!"

" Look guys, I made the touchdown!"

I think every single person held the breath during this kick.

And then the Dome exploded with screaming.


And we screamed!
And screamed!


And screamed!

And screamed!
And screamed!
Deuce!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this game, this season, this team, this city. It was amazing, they are amazing, and I am so very, very lucky to live here and to have been a part of this unbelievable season! I can't wait for THE PARTY IN THE MIA!!!!!!

2 comments:

ap said...

very cool

Mari said...

Love your two cents!
Congratulations to dem Saints!