Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wedding Round-up


Wedding planning is fun. A little unwieldy, a bit overwhelming and a pinch stressful, yes. But then all of a sudden you realize that you've picked a date, booked a venue, purchased a dress, hired a photographer, contracted a florist, boogied with a DJ, settled on beautiful shades of colors, worded invitations, reworded and then reworded them again, registered for all sorts of fabulous items and paid for tickets to a tropical isle. Looking at that completed list, it all seems so easy. Why did I get so flustered in the middle of all this? (For those of you stifling hoots of laughter, please, I can hear you.)

I don't have a good answer for that. But what I know for sure is that I'm so excited to be marrying my darling Justin, and I'm so excited for this wedding. I love planning every precious little detail and savoring each delicious moment of being a bride.

There are still 58965214578 things to do. But I have lots of help and lots of love and lots of excitement. And as we are so fond of quoting in my house, "Justin is wonderful and brilliant and we're getting married!!"

xoxo

No comments: