Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Workout fun



Over the summer I found this great online resource for FREE, high quality pilates video workouts.  I was inspired to do this by the below-mentioned now-married best friend, who literally transformed her body in the 9 months leading up to her wedding.  So I was majorly  motivated & excited to see what I could do for myself.

Even more fun, Cassey {the blog owner & creatrice} has just designed a 3 month workout & eating plan, based on a body shred she did about a year ago.  It looks awesome!  I'm joining the challenge, & invite you to come along!  Her workouts are fun, upbeat, medically sound, & feel so good.  She builds the warmup for each exercise around the beginner, then adds modifications for intermediate & advanced people.  There is something for EVERYONE!!!!  Come one, come all

{And if all goes well, perhaps I'll even post a bikini pic like Cassey did after her body shred.  No promises though!!!}

No comments: