Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Elegant Elephant


Do you remember the name game you always play when you're in a new group, or at a bridal shower, or a baby shower, or, or, or?  Go around the circle, use alliteration & name one thing that you like that starts with your first initial?  In my personal opinion, the lovely letter E is tricky in this regard, so I always opted for "Hi, my name is Emily & I like elephants."  It's only recently that I've really come to appreciate how sweet, majestic, & elegant these creatures are.  While I wish I could make my trip-to-Africa-dreams come true this year, it most likely will need to wait.  In the meantime, I'll keep my eye on sweet photos like this one.

xoxo,
Emily LaRene
{since I'm doing the middle name bit now, do I need to add an alliterative bit to my name game?  "Hi, my name is Emily LaRene & I like elephants & llamas?"  Hmmm not so much...perhaps I could rhyme it, "Hi, my name is Emily LaRene & I'd like to be queen?  or I like ice cream"???}

No comments: