Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend Round Up

Had a very nice weekend!

I:

- took myself on a date to the movies. Saw "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" and highly recommend. It's sweet, funny, and heartwarming. Isn't that how we always want to feel after a date?
- slept in on Saturday and Sunday. So delicious.
- ran! I get so proud of myself when I'm able to add minutes to my running program. Am currently running to Kanye West's "Stronger" because it makes me feel, well, strong and like kicking some serious butt.
- cleaned out my room and gathered lots of items to donate to the Salvation Army. Then I called SA and arranged a pickup. So efficient am I....
- welcomed Justin home with lots of kisses! Then we went to an all-night diner and ate eggs. So fun.
- watched General Conference. It was incredibly uplifitng and I felt very blessed and grateful for our new President, Thomas S. Monson.
- did Justin's laundry. The poor kiddo was only in town for 37 hours, most of them spent at the office, so for the price of a "please", a "thank you", two chocolates and lots of kisses, we negotiated a deal.
- had dinner with friends. Very good, very old friends. We've been friends since I was 12. They're both married to the greatest girls ever and have the happiest baby I've ever met in my life. Thanks, guys! Can't wait for next time!
- said goodbye to Justin. Sigh. I think I saw him for a collected 4 hours in two weeks, and he's gone again. I miss him. But he does such an awesome job and works very hard. He makes me proud.

No comments: